1. Box Testing particularly tests the functionality from the software and does not pay heed to internal design.
2. White-colored Box Testing checks the different internal software and codings the software programs are built on. Code coverage may be the primary factor.
3. Unit Testing handles the checking from the modules the software programs are damaged into and needs detailed understanding of coding, hence usually made by the programmers.
4. Incremental Integration Testing tests the applying continuously to make certain the various added functions works perfectly.
5. Integration Testing checks the modules when they’re integrated with one another and heir dependency.
6. Functional Testing handles the output the software provides because of specific inputs provided.
7. System Testing provides test results for the entire system in a go rather of examining the various modules. It offers an all around the result for the whole software system.
8. Finish-To-Finish Testing shows the way the software you’ve developed works within an atmosphere that is just like the real life.
9. Sanity Testing tests the program because of its stability. It pushes the program towards the extreme limits to exhibit the way it works pressurized.
10. Regression Testing is among the major kinds of software testing which provides coverage for the whole software and teaches you the different modifications that the modules demand for software to become free of bugs.
11. Acceptance Testing checks if the software programs are sufficient using the needs from the customer or even the finish user who’ll consequently decide the recognition from the software.
12. Load Testing checks the way the software will react pressurized or excessive load. Various levels of load are added somewhere to determine the response time underneath the condition and also the functionality is thus checked.
13. Stress Testing puts excessive force on the program, even past the specified limits, and checks the productivity from the software underneath the furthermore stressed atmosphere.
14. Performance Testing will look into the performance ability from the system under various real life problems that the program may face once launched on the market.
15. Usability Testing checks the convenience that a brand new user can adjust to the program, the consumer ambiance from the interface and also the level of smoothness from the flow.
16. Install/Uninstall Testing checks the simplicity of installing of the program and also the various upgrades that’ll be available with time for that software along with the time taken for uninstalling exactly the same.
17. Recovery Testing checks time taken for that software to heal from probable crashes, failures of hardware along with other magnamous problems that could face once launched for public use.
18. Security Testing checks the convenience or difficulty the online hackers will face to enter the specific software.