Have a business in Singapore that needs exposure on varied platforms? Well, nothing can work better than online marketing. The whole process of promoting brands in Singapore can seem tricky to some businesses. After all, there are so many platforms, channels, techniques and strategies to choose from. In this post, we have some amazing internet marketing tips for Singapore companies.
- More than 80% of Singaporeans have direct access to fast internet. You can understand the kind of impact that an online marketing campaign can create. First things first, get a website that boasts of good design and effective features.
- Start with SEO. SEO remains the prime aspect of online promotions, and the good thing is it doesn’t need to be expensive, at all. You need to just start with basic keyword and content optimization.
- Get help. Not sure of where to start? Well, you can always hire a company that specializes in online marketing. Singapore has some amazing agencies, and they charge quite affordably, depending on your budget and requirements.
- Use social media. Facebook, YouTube, WhatsApp, Google+ and LinkedIn are five most used social media platforms in Singapore. You can also focus on Instagram and Twitter, which rank 6th and 7th on the list respectively.
- Build relationships. Social media can be used effectively to build online relationships. You need to talk to your customers and patrons, and for that, your business page on these platforms and the main website is extremely relevant.
- Focus on promotions on Google. Around 90% Singaporeans use Google as their prime search engine, and no wonder, your search engine marketing efforts should be directed towards this. Try to use your paid campaign budget in an effective way.
- Go viral. Love to promote your business, but want to do something different? Go for vlogs or create a special channel on YouTube. People love videos, and the impact is much more effective and long lasting.
- Use local directors, such as Kompass, Yellow Pages, eGuide, STClassifieds, and Yelp to promote your business. Request your customers to post reviews on these platforms, which can be a great way to go high on local marketing.
Lastly, make sure that you have a budget before you start. Your marketing agency should be able to offer idea as on how the costing would look like, but in most cases, you can expect to pay a fixed monthly fee.